BUDO JUNIOR SCHOOL

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Our History

E-mail Print PDF

HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL
Budo Junior School and King’s College Budo were at the same campus where there is King’s College today. When the population of primary rose, senior section had no space for expansion.
The extension was made by establishing Budo Junior School on 10 acres of land at Kabinja – Budo as a new site for the School on 30th June 1958 under the Governing Body of Church Of Uganda (Anglican Church) with 300 pupils.

The core purpose for the school was to train children of Nobles and Kings, but later other citizen’s children were provided a chance to be trained as honest, trustworthy, sympathetic, patriotic and respectiful citizens.

Founder's Body:-

They included:-

  1. Mr. Ernest Kibirige (Headmaster)
  2. Rev. Nsereko (Late)
  3. Mr. Male (Late)
  4. Bishop Bugibi
  5. Rev. Mukasa
  6. Mr. Lutwama Lwanga  James
  7. Mrs. Milly Matembe
  8. Mrs. Mary Ziwa
  9. Mr. Wasajja
  10. Mr. Walusimbi (Late).

Contact Us

BUDO JUNIOR SCHOOL

P.O BOX 15121, Kibuye Kampala

Tel: +256-414-572309

E-Mail: info@budojunior.sc.ug

bjs@rocketmail.com